eleven stories high

Hello and welcome to eleven stories high. Please login to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eleven stories high

Hello and welcome to eleven stories high. Please login to continue.

eleven stories high

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

lo juro, serás la muerte de mí--«

devil's trap
    devil's trap
    Newcomer

lo juro, serás la muerte de mí--« Empty lo juro, serás la muerte de mí--«

Post by devil's trap Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:08 am

HAI~!
    >:{D

i was going to write something, like, totally awesome to impress you all, but it's 1:41am at the moment and, though i woke up at like 3pm, i'm drained. so i'm going to just list some shit, and hope it makes sense. :'D!

• my name is emily. i love, love, love, love nicknames, though i have, like, none. D:<
    • i'm sixteen, going on seventeen. which means i'll almost be twenty if the world ends in 2012. which means, not only did i waste my whole life in school, but i'll die without legally being able to drink in my mother country. ;___; fml.
    • i live in the state of virginia. and, yes, that is a southern state. call me, and i'll let you hear my accent. haha.
    • i'm naturally blond, but i've dyed my hair a red-purple color as of recent. i'm hoping to go back blond before the end of january.
    • i love my cat. :3 neko, neko, neko. <3
    • i'm very much smitten with supernatural, house m.d., glee, law and order: special victims unit and random history channel shows. :'D
    • i share a birthday with jensen ackles (march 1st), and that makes me so unbelievably happy. haha.
    • i have an obscene attraction to jeffrey dean morgan, robert downey jr., jensen ackles, jared padalecki, clive owen and ioan gruffudd. :{3333
    • i read a whole lot. my favorite authors are: joe meno, cassandra clare, j. d. salinger, jodi picoult, markus zusak, j. k. rowling, david levithan, anne rice, john green, annette curtis klause, l. j. smith, richelle mead, nicholas sparks, stephenie meyer and elie wiesel.
    • my favorite band is the used, but i also like: ahmir, emery, william control, eye alaska, bayside, 30 seconds to mars, say anything, the lonely island, the icarus account, hollywood undead, breaking benjamin, lil' wayne, josh groban, t.A.T.u., mindless self indulgence, scary kids scaring kids and aiden.
    • i would like to be either a nurse (traveling nurse, or a military nurse [do the classes and then join with rank]), a marine biologist, or a medical examiner. or possibly be a court stenography. i'd like to minor in spanish.
    • hablo español decentemente, porque he lo aprendido por siete años, más o menos. (: hablaré en lo con mucha frequencia, así lo siento por adelantado.
    • i smoke. :L menthols = <3.
    • i enjoy foods that are blue, sleeping, texting, reading, writing and swimming a whole bunch. also, creeping is fun. (;
    • i'm the fourth oldest of six kids, so i have to fight for the computer. D':
    • i'm eccentric and eclectic, so it kinda sucks to be me. haha.
    • i'm plus-sized. |}:
    • i burst into lyrics like the popo busts into apartments. lately, i've been singing kansas. <3<3<3
    • i like historical movies and dramas, as well as foreign films and festival/sundance films. my favorite at the moment is ten inch hero.
    • i adore piercings and tattoos, though i have none of the latter. my ears're pierced each four times, and two of the holes are stretched (5/8's an inch for the first hole, 4g for the second). and my nose is pierced twice. i hope to get my lips, tongue, tragus and cleavage pierced in the near future.
    • i'm bisexual. (:
    • i type like 120 words a minute, 'cause i'm a fuckin' nerd.
    • i'll role-play almost anything modern and slash-y. lately, though, i've been, like...dying for fantasy role-plays. i don't know what it is. :3
    • ^i do m// and f//, but i'm so used to m// that i do it more often.
    • i talk with smilie-faces online, and in real life i talk with my hands. they flail~.

this list is getting really long/boring, so i'm going to cut myself off.

lo juro, serás la muerte de mí--« Picture51
    :'D!

well, right now it is 2am, and i'm going to go about my business elsewhere and sleep. i will, hopefully, get to hear all about you lovely people tomorrow. (:

hasta mañana~.

Last edited by devil's trap on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:31 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : i make a lot of typos, and i had to fix them, or i'd freak out. haha.)
    DanceInTheDark
    DanceInTheDark
    Newcomer

lo juro, serás la muerte de mí--« Empty Re: lo juro, serás la muerte de mí--«

Post by DanceInTheDark Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:13 am

Welcome to ESH, Emi!

Yay more gLee fans! A lot of the people on here watch.

The Lonely Island XD I'm on a boat aaaand, it's moving fast aaaand Haha Love it.
    devil's trap
    devil's trap
    Newcomer

Post by devil's trap Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:17 am

thank you! :'D

i was really nuts for it when it came out, and then i had a falling out because i was watching supernatural for hours at a time. so i've missed a few episodes. :L but other than that, i adore the tv show! mr. shue and finn forever, ahahaha. <3

i sing "i'm on a boat" almost as much as i sing "carry on wayward son". XD
    DanceInTheDark
    DanceInTheDark
    Newcomer

Post by DanceInTheDark Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:26 am

There are so many hot guys in gLee, but Sue will always be my favorite character. "You think this is hard? Try getting waterboarded, THAT'S hard!" Hmm, I've never done a gLee roleplay before, I SO need to get on that - to tide me over until it comes back in May!

"Carry On Wayward Son" is such a good song! I learned to play it on the piano last year.
    devil's trap
    devil's trap
    Newcomer

Post by devil's trap Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:32 am

i would kill to be able to play the piano. ): i used to play the clarinet...but i was like, "uh...sorry, no thank you." haha. i might take the piano up next year, depending on which high school i'm attending. the one i'm at currently has piano class. <3

hahaha sue. <3 i've never done a glee role-play, either. i think i'd be able to play finn, and only finn, though. D: it's kinda like house m.d. with me, i wanna do it, but i can't get the characters down enough to save my life. T__T
    minusthecare
    minusthecare
    Super Administrator

Post by minusthecare Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:27 am

heyyy~
    love the name emi. (:
    welcome to ESH. good to see more good writers spilling in.
    m// is love. ;D
    call me ren.
    Paige
    Paige
    Newcomer

Post by Paige Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:28 am

Hey Emi, I'm Paige.

AND I FUCKING LOVE HOUSE AND SVU.
    <33333333333333333333

And Glee, thats awesome too.
    DanceInTheDark
    DanceInTheDark
    Newcomer

Post by DanceInTheDark Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:54 am

Haha, I feel like everyone who doesn't play piano wants to play piano, and everyone who does play piano wants to play something else XD Personally I'd kill to know how to play a woodwind instrument, they sound so pretty!

I feel like gLee hasn't been on long enough to really know how to play the characters, but it does mean we get to take some liberties when we use them! I think I'd be able to play anyone but Shue (or however it's spelled), I don't think I'd be able to get inside his head.
    devil's trap
    devil's trap
    Newcomer

Post by devil's trap Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:13 am

i've always spelt it "shue", since that's always how it's been presented to me. x: i could play him, but he'd probably be really stiff. which isn't shue, which explains why i wouldn't touch that role with a ten-foot pole. haha.

hi, paige and ren! (:

house used to be my favorite show. i went goo-goo over it. i even bought a t-shirt. XD but then supernatural was brought up, and i kinda fell out. ;___; i need to have a power-session of just house after house. >:{D
    DanceInTheDark
    DanceInTheDark
    Newcomer

Post by DanceInTheDark Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:48 pm

Haha I was walking down the street one day and this girl who was writing a text message said to her friend "how do you spell shoe?" and the friend goes "s-h-o-e, idiot" and the girl goes "no, I mean shue from gLee" It made me so happy to see random people liking gLee hahaha
    saikami
    saikami
    Newcomer

Post by saikami Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:23 pm

Yo! Welcome. (: Nice to meet you!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:49 pm