eleven stories high

Hello and welcome to eleven stories high. Please login to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eleven stories high

Hello and welcome to eleven stories high. Please login to continue.

eleven stories high

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Show Me Your Teeth

DanceInTheDark
    DanceInTheDark
    Newcomer

Show Me Your Teeth - Page 2 Empty Re: Show Me Your Teeth

Post by DanceInTheDark Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:12 pm

Kalvin was truly oblivious as to what was going on in Isaac's mind, yes, but apparently what was so often said about ignorance being bliss was true, for Kalvin in this moment was very, very happy. He had just had some of the best sex ever with one of the most beautiful boys ever; what was there to be unhappy about? And now here they were, body against body, soft kisses exchanged between tired lips, heavy eyelids allowing for just the most basic of eye contact, allowing Kalvin to peer into those twin sapphires gracing Isaac's facial features. He gently lowered his head down to rest on the blonde's shoulder, a soft, pure sigh escaping his lips, more content than perhaps he had ever been. As far as he was concerned, nothing could ruin this perfect moment.

And the silence that had fallen upon them, to hover over their naked bodies like a warm, comforting fog? It didn't bother Kalvin in the slightest. He would, naturally, take this over any sort of post-noital conversation. But, as he was soon to discover, Isaac had other ideas in mind. 'Say something.' He wanted him to talk, and he wanted him to talk right now. This, of course, put Kalvin on the spot, only serving him to make him less inclined to speak than usual, if such a feat were even possible. He lifted his head up and off of the boy's shoulder, looking down at him, perplexed. He shrugged his shoulders. Was speaking really necessary? Was there anything he could possibly say that had not just been communicated physically? It didn't seem to make sense to him that Isaac was so eager to talk all of the time. "Why?" He asked finally, quirking an eyebrow, this time quite noticeably.
    minusthecare
    minusthecare
    Super Administrator

Post by minusthecare Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:24 pm

Why? "Why...not?" Isaac argued, frowning ever so softly, those eyes Kalvin thought of as gems glistening with something on the verge of annoyance. Boo hoo. So what if Isaac was about to ruin Kalvin's most perfect moment in history. Normal people spoke. Isaac was not interested in spending time with a person that barely gave him two words a day. "Why wouldn't you want to speak to me?" Because honestly, he could see no sensible reason why Kalvin would want to keep him mouth closed all day. Suddenly, he felt as if his life was lacking something, something other than just money and a family. Exhaling sharply, Isaac closed his eyes shut for a moment before they snapped open again, looking elsewhere, not into Kalvin's eyes. Idiot. Shifting beneath the other, but not in a manner that said he was only getting more comfortable, Isaac put his arms to use and placed them against Kalvin's shoulders, applying pressure to urge him off. Slipping awkwardly out from beneath his partner, Isaac stooped to snatch up his underwear and wiggle them on. He didn't care where he went, he just needed to get out of this...this prison. He was shimmying into his jeans as he glanced to Kalvin, unimpressed, picking up his shirt to slip into. A shower and all that could most certainly wait, thank you very much. "You're..." he began, his head still light from such pleasure before, still high. "You're so unreal." Isaac's frown was still visible, stern and consistent...annoyed. By the looks of things,
    Isaac was going somewhere, because his shoes were his next target.
    DanceInTheDark
    DanceInTheDark
    Newcomer

Post by DanceInTheDark Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:39 pm

The 'Why not?' argument was certainly not a compelling one to Kalvin, for he could come up with dozens of reasons why he didn't want to say anything. Talking was pointless. Talking was boring. Talking only ruined a moment that could be perfectly appreciated in complete silence. Talking did nothing that something more intimate could not do. There were plenty of reasons Kalvin could think of as to why he didn't want to talk. And besides, was Isaac really in a position to start making demands? One wave of his hand and Kalvin could send Isaac back to the streets, back to a life of just-scraping-by and selling himself for his meals and his rent. Kalvin had given him a place to live, food to eat, and some hope for a better life. And now he wanted petty, pointless words on top of that? All of this, Kalvin would have loved to put into words and make Isaac wish he'd never spoken up, but suddenly he frowned: no, he didn't want Isaac unhappy. After all, that was why he had felt so moved to take the poor kid in in the first place. For whatever reason, he couldn't bare to see him dissatisfied in any way. And the fact that Isaac, judging by his question, clearly felt that there was something wrong with him that Kalvin didn't want to talk to him only made Kalvin feel a pang of guilt deep in his chest. Stupid heart, it barely even did anything, why did it have to make him feel feelings? "It's not you," he asserted, although by the time he had spoken these words Isaac had already made it perfectly clear, through his sharp sigh, his avoidance of eye contact, and his ruthless squirming, that there was not much Kalvin could say to immediately placate him. And so the vampire relented, sitting up as Isaac pushed him away, watching the boy get dressed as quickly as he could. "It's two-thirty," he said, voice devoid of emotion as it usually was whenever he finally decided to speak, to remind the other that leaving the apartment now was not a fantastic idea. When Isaac called him unreal, there was not much he could say in response to the assertion, although he did enjoy the dramatic irony in a twisted sort of way. Unreal? Yeah, he was pretty damn unreal, and Isaac didn't know the half of it. He sighed, rubbing his head in his hands as the boy searched for his shirt and shoes, suddenly feeling very naked and wishing he was also dressed. "If you want to talk, I'll listen," he added slowly: perhaps the longest sentence he'd ever said to the boy, and these longer phrases allowed his Ukrainian accent to come through a bit more clearly - did Isaac even know he had an accent? A conversation he was incapable of, but if there was something Isaac needed to get off his chest, well, Kalvin could at least lend an ear. But apparently all that he had to offer simply wasn't good enough.
    minusthecare
    minusthecare
    Super Administrator

Post by minusthecare Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:50 pm

If he wanted to talk, Kalvin said that he would listen. But he didn't want the other to just listen. Call him greedy if you wish, but he wanted so much more. He wanted a conversation; an intellectual conversation with maybe occasional laughter and sentences that accompanied gestures to emphasise how truly moving the experience was. Isaac knew that Kalvin was capable of that. He just didn't want to and Isaac thought that unfair, stubborn and far from assuring. He had paused, however, upon hearing so many words spill from the other's mouth. He stopped and stared, and quietly observed his partner still naked. Isaac didn't even know him. Sighing once more, heavier this time, he shook his head to himself and headed for the door, obviously ignoring Kalvin's announcement of the current time. "I don't care about what time it is," he murmured, tugging on a jacket once his footwear was in place, no laces to tie, thank goodness. "I'll be back later." And with that, he exited through the front door, closing it behind him to only discover he hadn't thought about key. Shoving his hands frantically into his pockets for a moment in search of them, Isaac was relieved to discover them on his person and walked the length of the apartment block's floor, turning on his heels to take the stairs down. Kalvin could spend time alone with his silence, Isaac couldn't be bothered with the hassle at present. Once in the lobby, he glanced through the glass out into the darkness, spotting the glow of street lamps and pursed his lips softly, deciding to linger in the cold hall instead and reconsider his actions. Was this really worth leaving Kalvin for the cold over?
    DanceInTheDark
    DanceInTheDark
    Newcomer

Post by DanceInTheDark Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:10 pm

Teresa crossed her arms tightly in front of her chest as Kalvin moved silently past her and into his own room, left eye twitching involuntarily in response to the loud manner in which the door had been closed behind him. Very well, then, she thought to herself, her arms untwisting, her right hand coming to rest on her hip, her left atop her right. She had not been expecting a conversation or even so much as a response from her younger brother, as she knew as well as anyone that he rarely spoke. Why this was, she was not quite sure, although considering the fact that she spoke enough for both of them, it didn't much matter to her. In fact, at times she enjoyed it: she would always have the last word in an argument with Kalvin - although it became less fun when she realized she also got the first word, and pretty much every word in between - so whatever the hell was going on in his perverted little mind, for all Teresa cared it could just stay there.

Retreating into her own room, Teresa spent the night watching television, happily ignorant to what exactly Kalvin was doing with his roommate just down the hall. She could probably guess, but mercifully her mind never wandered to that particular location. She knew about his brother's sexuality, and she, like the rest of the family, didn't give a damn: he was already going to hell anyway, and it would be quite the little family reunion down there when the time came. Until then, what did it matter to her with whom he shared his bed? But these thoughts, at present, did not come into Teresa's mind, who was too busy pretending to care about who got eliminated on Project Runway that night - a rerun anyway, considering it was one in the morning - to think about much else. Kalvin could fuck all the whores in the greater metropolitan area for all she cared. And he probably getting pretty close.

But at around two in the morning, Teresa began growing hungry. Hunger didn't show on a vampire like it did for a human: her stomach didn't growl, she didn't start drooling over a potential meal. But she began to grow a bit light-headed and weak - barely tangible for now, but it would grow worse if she didn't feed soon. Standing and turning the television off as Heidi Klum told some queer fashion guy that the dress he had designed was just oh-so-perfect, Teresa exited her room and headed downstairs. Her plan, as usual, was to go to Central Park - not too far from Valnak - and find some stupid naive human to feed off of. It was easy: she didn't see why it always took Kalvin so long.

But upon arriving in the lobby, she found a prize better than anything she could have won at the park. There was that boy, that poor pathetic slut Kalvin had brought home. She hadn't seen him around much since then, but she recognized him in a heartbeat and knew he wouldn't recognize her. Too perfect, she thought to herself as she strutted out of the shadows of the stairwell and out into the lobby, heading towards the door in the most casual manner. Yes, tonight she would feed on none other than Kalvin's little whore.

"Cold night tonight," she said conversationally - just the sort of thing that would pass between two strangers who had absolutely nothing to hide - as she buttoned up her long black overcoat. They were only meters away from the door, and Teresa craned her neck a bit and looked in both directions, as though waiting for a car to pull up. She wasn't, of course, but it was all part of the act.
    minusthecare
    minusthecare
    Super Administrator

Post by minusthecare Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:18 pm

His attention wasn't brought upon the female until she spoke, wrenching Isaac out of his pitiful, absent thoughts about him freezing outside when he could have just avoided being such a little bitch with Kalvin and stayed in the warmth. "Hm?" Isaac turned his head to spot her, eyes running her upper body once over for no reason before nodding slowly, shrugging a shoulder, looking back out the window as he leaned against the cold brick wall behind him. "Yeah," he sighed, swallowing softly, "It's awful." But thanks to Kalvin, he wouldn't ever have to sleep in the streets again. Now, Isaac wasn't usually the one to talk to strangers, but he wanted to prove a point to himself: talking amongst people was nothing but normal. And so he decided that he'd continue to converse with this woman until she had to leave, savouring the little conversation he was able to get. "I'm quite reluctant to go outside, myself. Where are you going this late, if you don't mind me asking?" He locked eye contact with the stranger and offered a light smile, completely unaware of her outrageous intentions.
    DanceInTheDark
    DanceInTheDark
    Newcomer

Post by DanceInTheDark Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:28 pm

Teresa, ever the observant one, was well aware of the strange once-over this boy had given him, and were it anyone else the woman would have been disgusted: however, knowing that this boy was doing unspeakable things with her brother - a though that made her internally shudder - she highly doubted his intentions towards her were anything perverse and so she let the strange look slide. Although she did take that moment as an opportunity to size the boy up: he was probably pretty weak, small in stature and thin, not many muscles to speak of. She could take him down, easy. She nodded her head in agreement as the boy called the weather outside "awful." Personally she hated the cold. Although she probably hated the heat, too. Frankly, everything just pissed her off. No wonder she was always at odds with her eteranally laid-back brother. "Oh, I'm just waiting for my friend to come pick me up," she said, making up her story as she spoke it. "We're going to the Hamptons to visit our friend and her husband, they want us there for breakfast so we'll be driving through the night." She turned towards him, curiosity getting the best of her. "What about you?" She asked; after all, if there was some Kalvin-related reason as to why he was up this late and apparently heading outside, she wanted to know about it. Perhaps this pest would be out of their building in no time? A soft wave of light-headedness washed over her: she was getting hungrier by the minute, and she would have to go in for the kill soon. But not before a bit of information was extracted.
    minusthecare
    minusthecare
    Super Administrator

Post by minusthecare Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:35 am

Clearly, Isaac hadn't come out here to converse. Actually, he hadn't come out here to do anything. Like Kalvin had so shamelessly pointed out, it was very early into the morning and it was silly for him to be storming out for reasons he'd refused to talk about. Part of him now, and his blossoming conversation with this young lady was helping to make up his mind, wanted to go back into the warmth and sleep. "Sounds good," he replied quietly, but it didn't sound interesting in the least. "I'm just, um," Issac faltered and lifted a hand to the back of his hand to briefly ran his fingers through his hair, glancing to the ground and shook his head. "I don't know," his hand dropped to his side once more. "Guess I just came out here for a breather. Things got a little heated with my roommate and I wanted to avoid argument." As kind as it was for the stranger to ask him his own question in return, Isaac no longer felt like standing out here with no where else to go. Perhaps he should really be more careful with how he treated Kalvin. After all, he had taken him in, and so kindly so. "Maybe I should go." He voiced softly, giving the other another slight smile. "I'm being stupid. Good luck with the journey, though." He was so polite to add. Stepping forward slipping politely past the woman, he headed for the stairs.
    DanceInTheDark
    DanceInTheDark
    Newcomer

Post by DanceInTheDark Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:48 pm

((My reply is going to include a teensy bit of god-moding, I hope you don't mind! If you do, just say so and I'll change it, but I figured it wouldn't be a big deal since we already discussed what's going to happen XD))

Judging by the manner in which the boy responded to her story, he clearly either wasn't paying attention or was paying attention and simply didn't care. Either way, Teresa was completely fine with this, seeing as how she had made the story up solely as an excuse to be down in the lobby so late in the evening; it was just as well that he didn't think it over. But it also occured to her that this conversation really wasn't going anywhere in particular, so it would be best if she were to wrap things up and then, well, get her meal, for she was getting to that phase vampires get to when they're so hungry that they get rather cranky and somewhat nauseous. She quirked an eyebrow with interest as Isaac began to explain why he was out so late, hoping she could extract some information from him before the blood she would later extract from him, but apparently he wasn't feeling like divulging too much, for the blonde simply gave a vague response. "Yeah, I feel ya," she stated simply: not that she had a roommate, but she supposed that the character she was playing might be able to relate to his situation.

She simply nodded as Isaac moved past her to head back to the stairwell, and the slightest of grins appeared on her face before she quickly turned around, grabbing him by the shoulder and pushing him up against the cold brick wall of the lobby, her face inches away from his. "Listen up you little slut," she whispered aggressively, long nails digging into the boy's shoulder. "I know exactly who you are and I know exactly where you live. If you so much as tell a soul about me, I will personally see to your extermination, do you understand me?" Without waiting for a response, she placed a hand over his mouth to keep him from making any noise and buried her face into his neck, teeth meeting flesh as she dug her incisors into his skin. The blood flowed quickly and Teresa had more than her fill, lapping it all up greedily. When she was finished with her snack, she pulled herself away from the boy, allowing him to sink weakly to the floor as the sound of stilleto heels grew softer and softer.
    minusthecare
    minusthecare
    Super Administrator

Post by minusthecare Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:36 am

Perhaps he deserved it. But what human did, even if they were living in a community full of vampires, unknown to this? Isaac was obviously paying no mind, and the female had picked up on this. Thankfully it didn't frustrate her, and Isaac was mostly left along his way. Naturally, he was surprised when he felt the other advance, gasped softly in surprise, his lips parted to question her actions. But then he was being threatened, and called a slut for reasons Isaac couldn't understand. What did she know about him? He hadn't even seen her before. And even if he had, he didn't recognise her. He clenched his teeth together at the shoulders being dug into his shoulders, but nothing was said.

Even when she leaned in, he couldn't decipher the sensation of her teeth breaking the surface of his skin. It wasn't something he felt often. Although, Kalvin done it rather a lot, never to pierce his skin and drawn a fair amount of blood. When she drew back, Isaac lifted his hand to his neck where he could feel that precious, warm liquid seeping from his body. His legs felt weak, causing him to slowly sink to the floor and remain crouched, with his knees to his chest and the muscles in his neck tensed and in pain. All a sudden he was overthrown by a need for sleep. Maybe he was going to pass out - was he dying? - and his eyes fell closed and his breathing slowed until his senses numbed.
    DanceInTheDark
    DanceInTheDark
    Newcomer

Post by DanceInTheDark Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:10 pm

There hadn't been much that Kalvin could have done to keep Isaac from leaving. The blonde was apparently the type of boy who, once he got an idea in his head, was too stubborn to be talked out of it (of course, the whole talking thing had been what had gotten the odd couple into this situation in the first place). Realizing that nothing he could say would keep Isaac in the room, Kalvin had simply given up the cause, watching the other boy as he put on his shoes and quickly left the room. A soft sigh escaped from the older man's lungs as he leaned back into the couch cushions. Now that Isaac was gone, the room was entirely silent. Such a circumstance was usually preferred by the male vampire, for silence was comforting, silence was safe. But silence had led to his first real argument with Isaac, a boy he would be lying if he said he didn't like quite a bit, and so at least for now, this enigmatic vampire was not very fond of the absolute quiet that fell upon the room once the door had been slammed shut. Leaning forward once more, Kalvin put his head into his hands, and resigned himself to the silence he had so willingly earned.

An hour passed, and Kalvin was beginning to grow concerned. Surely Isaac wouldn't still be walking, knowing fully well how late it had been when he'd left? Surely he knew how dangerous the city streets were at night, even without knowing exactly what made them so dangerous? No, something was not right here, and it slowly dawned on Kalvin that letting Isaac leave had been the stupidest thing he could have possibly done. Looking at the clock upon the television once more as though to make sure that it truly was three-thirty in the morning, the brunette cursed himself for his apathy and, quickly throwing on his clothes and sneakers, left the room.

By the time Kalvin had reached the bottom of the stairwell, a million thoughts were running through his mind. What if Isaac had been attacked? What if he'd been picked up by some pervert? What if he were dead? Whatever had happened, it was unequivocally Kalvin's fault for letting him go off on his own when he knew what could happen. Blame it on a temporary lapse of judgment, but Kalvin had acted stupidly, and now he was paying for it. Heading out of the stairwell, he charted out his course of action: he'd roam the streets all night if he had to, asking anyone and everyone if they had seen a thin blonde kid. He'd venture to the police station to report a missing child if he had to. But none of these endeavours would be necessary: for as soon as Kalvin turned the corner into the lobby, he found Isaac lying there, unconscious, blood trickly down a fresh wound on his neck. "Oh, shit," Kalvin muttered, racing over to where the boy lay and examining the wound: it was certainly new, and Kalvin didn't have anything with him to stop the blood flow. Looking around, as though convinced that perhaps the suspect was still at the scene of the crime (she wasn't; she had gone off to bed half an hour ago), he turned back towards the boy, chewing his bottom lip. Well, the next move was obvious: he would have to carry Isaac back up to their room, stop the bloodflow with a napkin and some bandages, and then put him to bed. Sighing a heavy breath that could not possibly have expressed all of the remorse he truly felt, Kalvin maneuvered his arms under the boy's body, lifting him up in his powerful grasp. It was only two flights of stairs, an easy challenge for the brunette; within minutes they were back in their apartment, Kalvin gently placing Isaac down into his bed before racing off to grab some napkins and a few bandaids. Wetting the napkins in the kitchen sink, he got to work cleaning the blood that stained the boy's flesh, after which he placed the bandaids over the two cyllindrical marks. All of this work finally finished, he sighed once more, maternally running one of his hands through the boy's long, golden locks. "God, I'm so sorry," he said, almost certain Isaac would not hear these words. He leaned down, gently pressing his lips to the boy's forehead. "I'm never letting you out of my sight again." Of course, it did not occur to him yet that Isaac might, once he regained consciousness, wonder exactly what had happened, and might ask what Kalvin knew. But that was a conversation that could, hopefully, wait for some other time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:17 pm