eleven stories high

Hello and welcome to eleven stories high. Please login to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eleven stories high

Hello and welcome to eleven stories high. Please login to continue.

eleven stories high

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Everybody lies and it's never lupus.

Paige
    Paige
    Newcomer

Everybody lies and it's never lupus. Empty Everybody lies and it's never lupus.

Post by Paige Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:35 am

Hey, I'm Paige :3

I'm 17 and I live in Pennsylvania, just near Philadelphia. I love my girlfriend Brettny, I love my dog Ike, and I love my tv shows House and SVU.

I love to draw and paint and ect. If you wanna see some of my stuff, just ask. I'll gladly make graphics for anyone if I have some extra time. I taught myself piano and I also play the saxophone. I don't sing though, I'll leave that to Brettny xD

When I'm home, I'm watching tv almost always. I love movies and I love crime and medical dramas.

House, SVU, Glee, Scrubs, Desperate Housewives, CSI, CSI:NY, In Plain Sight, Burn Notice, Bones, Monk, Psych. And probably more I'm forgettting.

As for movies, if Johnny Depp is in it- I already know it by heart. OR HARRISON FORD. Or yeah.

I like to read too. Harry Potter. Call of the Wild. White Fang. The Gun Seller.

I'm not a big music listener but I'll always love Panic! at the Disco. Also The Killers, The Airborne Toxic Event, and Taking Back Sunday. I do like musicals. I don't know much about theater but I like RENT, Next to Normal, Wicked. Uhmm. I'm probably forgetting a lot.

If you haven't noticed, I like to ramble and I'm forgetful. I'm also lazy and get distracted easily. And now you can enjoy some pictures of my puppy. ;D

Everybody lies and it's never lupus. Ikey

Everybody lies and it's never lupus. Resized

Everybody lies and it's never lupus. Amr
    Just a tag I made for one of my characters.

saikami
    saikami
    Newcomer

Everybody lies and it's never lupus. Empty Re: Everybody lies and it's never lupus.

Post by saikami Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:18 am

Welcome! Cute dog. <3
    Paige
    Paige
    Newcomer

Everybody lies and it's never lupus. Empty Re: Everybody lies and it's never lupus.

Post by Paige Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:34 am

Thank you! :3 His names Ike.
    DanceInTheDark
    DanceInTheDark
    Newcomer

Post by DanceInTheDark Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:19 pm

WHOSAPUPPYYYYYYY
    *a-hem* Sorry, cute dogs make me excited.
    Welcome to ESH! You can call me Alex Smile And yay, another Glee fan!
    Paige
    Paige
    Newcomer

Post by Paige Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:53 pm

Ahahah. xDD
    Thankyouu :3 Yuuup Glee music makes me happy.
    SoSpeechless
    SoSpeechless
    Newcomer

Post by SoSpeechless Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:34 pm

Ahahhaa! Paige from paving fate! I KNOW YOU. Hi. c: Small world.
    Oh. This is Kara, by the way. XD
    Paige
    Paige
    Newcomer

Post by Paige Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:40 pm

Ahaha hey Kara! xD I heard (from Ashley) that Paving Fate kinda died or something? Idk I stopped logging on cause the only topic I had going was with Ashley, and we like older characters anyway.
    SoSpeechless
    SoSpeechless
    Newcomer

Post by SoSpeechless Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:41 pm

Yeahhh, but we started a new one. c: And omg, do you know Bret? I think I'm going to die. XD SUCH A SMALL WORLD.
    Paige
    Paige
    Newcomer

Post by Paige Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:44 pm

Brettny's my girlfriend xD How do you know her? Uhmsupasmallworldddd! Hah I'd join the new one but ehh, Idkkk. I know Ashleys a moderator or something over there, she didn't give me the link though.
    SoSpeechless
    SoSpeechless
    Newcomer

Post by SoSpeechless Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:46 pm

OMG NO WAY I THINK I MIGHT DIE WTF. We're RP buddies. XD lolol. Ultra small world wtf. And the new one is pretty cooll. Me, Ashley, Jenn, Jennifer, and Kelz are moderators.
    Paige
    Paige
    Newcomer

Post by Paige Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:49 pm

AHaha xDDD thats funnyy. And are there a lot of other people at the new Paving Fate? Idk maybe I'll ask Ashley for the link tomorrow. I can't seem to keep a roleplay going on a forum ahah.
    SoSpeechless
    SoSpeechless
    Newcomer

Post by SoSpeechless Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:51 pm

Yeahhh, there's quite a few. c: There's still some open characters, too. And omg, I can't believe that's your gf. XD I'm still like, OMG over it.
    Paige
    Paige
    Newcomer

Post by Paige Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:55 pm

Ahh I like my own characters. Except for that one Olivia Wilde canon. ><; I never finished applying for her. Hah.

Ahaha xD You're funny. Have you known her a while?
    SoSpeechless
    SoSpeechless
    Newcomer

Post by SoSpeechless Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:59 pm

Well, there's madeups, too. XD I was just mentioning canons because I have to.

And not too long, really. A week or two? idk. We have a pretty nifty vamp RP going on.
    Paige
    Paige
    Newcomer

Post by Paige Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:02 pm

I see ;oo You have to mention canons? xD

Oooh. That reminds me to remind her to reply to our roleplay xDD I didn't know she roleplayed vampires. Man, I soo need to get some new one on ones goin. xD
    SoSpeechless
    SoSpeechless
    Newcomer

Post by SoSpeechless Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:04 pm

I'm a mod! I have to push the canons. XDD

Hahah, well. ;D We just got it started, really. And we should deff start one, Paigie poo. If you wanna. (Look, I already have a pet name! C:)
    Paige
    Paige
    Newcomer

Post by Paige Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:11 pm

I would love too :3 And you're not the first to use that nickname, sorry to disappoint. xD I have a thread over in the requests forum, but feel free to suggest anything. I'll try whatever.

Do you have any messengers or something? Little faster to talk :3
    SoSpeechless
    SoSpeechless
    Newcomer

Post by SoSpeechless Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:13 pm

AIM, but you can't AIM me unless you're on my BL. XD You have a screen name for it?
    DanceInTheDark
    DanceInTheDark
    Newcomer

Post by DanceInTheDark Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:17 pm

Wait wait wait... Paving Fate??? I was there! That was so long ago... I was Alex (well I still AM Alex XD)... I think my characters were Michael and Tyler or something. Who are you people??? hahaha Sorry this is weird for me! I miss that place! I didn't realize there was a new one 0.o
    Paige
    Paige
    Newcomer

Post by Paige Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:19 pm

Kara- p1nkr03s

Alex- Hah I didn't go on much. I only had Adam Ross. As far as I could gather, Kayla, the owner of PF redid it totally and thats when I joined. Idk if she didn't invite people back or what. And then... well idk what happened but they did a spin off or something? Idk.
    SoSpeechless
    SoSpeechless
    Newcomer

Post by SoSpeechless Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:22 pm

You might have been in the group before ours. c: Kayla, the admin, deleted everyone and started over at one point. But then she vanished, so a group of us created a new site. It's not called paving fate, though. And nice to meet you. c:

And Paige, it says you're offline?
    Paige
    Paige
    Newcomer

Post by Paige Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:26 pm

Ah Kara, I forgot I wasn't logged on AIM xD I am now though.
    DanceInTheDark
    DanceInTheDark
    Newcomer

Post by DanceInTheDark Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:27 pm

Oh, I see. I joined the first one (which I thought was going swimmingly and I was very surprised when it was suddenly shut-down), then I was a co-admin when Kayla re-did it, then that one never really got off the ground so it just kind of fizzled out. She's not a part of this third incarnation, then?
    But more importantly, nice to meet you both!
    Paige
    Paige
    Newcomer

Post by Paige Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:29 pm

Ahah nice to meet you too Alex :3 Yeah the idea was nice and all. Idk I'm just not a big teenage roleplayer ahahaha.
    SoSpeechless
    SoSpeechless
    Newcomer

Post by SoSpeechless Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:32 pm

This one was going well, but then Kayla disappeared for over two weeks and we finally just started a new forum. Hope she's okay. :c
    DanceInTheDark
    DanceInTheDark
    Newcomer

Post by DanceInTheDark Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:36 pm

Can't rightly say - I haven't spoken to her since the second one died in September of 2008. Frankly I was a little annoyed because she asked me to help her re-start it (after the first one randomly died) since I had been pretty active in the first one, and then she disappeared after just a few weeks leaving the other to die as well.
    She was a really great roleplayer, though - she challenged me to pursue both quality and quantity, which I think has made me a better writer.
    SoSpeechless
    SoSpeechless
    Newcomer

Post by SoSpeechless Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:41 pm

Yeah. I wish she'd stuck around longer. :c
    baretteknee
    baretteknee
    Newcomer

Post by baretteknee Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:35 pm

I love reading this and finding out that my girlfriend and my RP buddy know each other o.o; You guys told me earlier but still. HA. HI PAIGE I LOVE YOU. :]
    Paige
    Paige
    Newcomer

Post by Paige Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:46 pm

HI BRETTNY I LOVE YOU MORE <3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:55 am