eleven stories high

Hello and welcome to eleven stories high. Please login to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eleven stories high

Hello and welcome to eleven stories high. Please login to continue.

eleven stories high

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

I'm your personal Cirque du Freak.

Rouge_x
    Rouge_x
    Visitor

I'm your personal Cirque du Freak. Empty I'm your personal Cirque du Freak.

Post by Rouge_x Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:47 am

Ko~ni~chi~wa!

I'm your personal Cirque du Freak. Icon_albino
    So lets start by telling you the oh so important word you need to learn when knowing about me.

Red.

Yes, red. I love that color and it's basically my life. Thus you can call me Rouge, or Darka. Px
    Most of my clothes have something with red in them, my mobile is red, my hair is red and if it's possible one day I change my eye color to red, haha.

Anyways... I'm a bit of a lunatic. I don't usually talk much and absolutely not so good at socializing with people. I think because whenever I open my mouth something weird comes out. Hmm.. I'm mostly normal when I'm quiet. Haha.

But don't be frightened. Really. I don't bite. At least only when in the mood for something I'm your personal Cirque du Freak. Icon_tongue I'm a nice person when you get to know me, I promise you to that. I'm your personal Cirque du Freak. Herz

I'm an Art student, drool over yaoi, I really do swing both ways and have a huge attraction over Asians and Irish guys. There's no me if I don't spot a cute Asian dude and squeal crazy as if nobody is staring at me.

I roleplay almost anything except animals. Though I mostly into fantasy (vampires) and anything that is twisted and wicked.

I think that's it for me. If you want to know more about me you can always send me a message ^^
    Hope I get to know interesting people here! *free cookies for every hug :3*
    Vinny
    Vinny

I'm your personal Cirque du Freak. Empty Re: I'm your personal Cirque du Freak.

Post by Vinny Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:22 pm

/100th post. 8D

Welcome Rouge!
    I love the color red too~
    saikami
    saikami
    Newcomer

Post by saikami Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:25 pm

Welcome! (: Red is an awesome color!
    DanceInTheDark
    DanceInTheDark
    Newcomer

Post by DanceInTheDark Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:03 pm

Welcome! Red IS a great color indeed!
    Rouge_x
    Rouge_x
    Visitor

Post by Rouge_x Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:06 pm

Thanks ^^
    I know right, red is like the best color ever! x3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:29 pm