eleven stories high

Hello and welcome to eleven stories high. Please login to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eleven stories high

Hello and welcome to eleven stories high. Please login to continue.

eleven stories high

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

don't be afraid, i don't bite anyone but my girlfriend :'D

baretteknee
    baretteknee
    Newcomer

don't be afraid, i don't bite anyone but my girlfriend :'D Empty don't be afraid, i don't bite anyone but my girlfriend :'D

Post by baretteknee Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:59 pm

Hi!

I'm Bret. Just thought I'd say hello and hope everyone drops by so I can meet them. It's always nice to meet new people, isn't it?

And, if she auditions and gets accepted, you might get to meet my grlfriend. But I don't know if she wants to fully join yet. Haa.

So stop by, say hi!

Oh, I'm 18, in College.
    I'm majoring in Musical Theater. Ha.
    Ask questions and I'll tell you more about me ;]
    DanceInTheDark
    DanceInTheDark
    Newcomer

don't be afraid, i don't bite anyone but my girlfriend :'D Empty Re: don't be afraid, i don't bite anyone but my girlfriend :'D

Post by DanceInTheDark Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:53 pm

Musical theatre, yay! I used to do some musical theatre in my spare time back in high school (I'm in college now as well) - what shows have you been in?
    saikami
    saikami
    Newcomer

don't be afraid, i don't bite anyone but my girlfriend :'D Empty Re: don't be afraid, i don't bite anyone but my girlfriend :'D

Post by saikami Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:00 am

Hi! ^_^ Musical Theatre? Nice! (: I'm working on going into Technical Theatre. <3

Nice to meet you. (:
    baretteknee
    baretteknee
    Newcomer

Post by baretteknee Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:29 am

Nice to meet both of you!

I've been in Seussical the Musical, The Threepenny Opera, A Christmas Carol, Grease and a few smaller things. Haven't been in the theatre game for too long xD

Technical theater? Props to you, seriously. I could never do it...too much work. xDDD
    saikami
    saikami
    Newcomer

Post by saikami Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:46 am

Haha, thanks! Seussical the Musical?! -high fives- I was Assistant Technical Director that that show this year. <3
    baretteknee
    baretteknee
    Newcomer

Post by baretteknee Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:08 pm

Nice! Yeah, I have far too many bad stories on that show. xD It was just an absolutely terrible experience. Hope you had a better time on it.
    Paige
    Paige
    Newcomer

Post by Paige Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:16 am

Psh, I don't think I've ever called you Bret. xD And hun, my teeth hurt more then yours, I'm sure ;D

-TMI-

I don't know shit about musical theater. -lost-
    SoSpeechless
    SoSpeechless
    Newcomer

Post by SoSpeechless Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:40 pm

And I know you! You invited me to this site. C: It's Kara, btw.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:03 pm