eleven stories high

Hello and welcome to eleven stories high. Please login to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eleven stories high

Hello and welcome to eleven stories high. Please login to continue.

eleven stories high

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I might be something someday

alaskansunrise
    alaskansunrise
    Visitor

I might be something someday Empty I might be something someday

Post by alaskansunrise Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:40 pm

Hello, comrades. c: I suppose now is a good time to introduce myself, yeah?
    My name is Stephanie, and I've acquired a copious amount of nicknames.
    You can call me Stephanie/Steph/Sen/Alaska.

My favourites are Sen and Alaska; Sen means lotus blossom in vietnamese, and Alaska is a salute to John Green and also the band the Velvet Underground.

I tend to ramble a lot, so I'll start narrowing this down to truly interesting and important things.
    I'm sixteen years old. I'm in the International Baccalaureate programme, ergo I have no life at all.
    I'm ambidextrous, double jointed in my elbows, short, and a very ridiculous person.
    I love origami, but can only fold cranes. I have sixteen hanging from my ceiling.
    I'm looking towards going to Yale to be close to my girlfriend. Then we might move to New York or Canada. Hopefully the latter, because I am partially Canadian and love it there.

On the Canadian note: I sometimes use Canadian slang or pronunciations.
    I sometimes spell from A to Zed. But my school is xenophobic, so not that much. There's four Canadians here in all.

I read too much. I pray to the sun. I want to be a teacher. I have an overactive imagination. I started roleplaying when I was eight. I used to think I was a gay boy because of how much I love male slash. I'm asexual, though. Which is why I feel guilty for being with my girlfriend but she loves me so it's okay.
    And that's about all that you need to know about me? I get nervous easy, and I'm bad at making friends. So :]
    DanceInTheDark
    DanceInTheDark
    Newcomer

I might be something someday Empty Re: I might be something someday

Post by DanceInTheDark Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:59 pm

Hey, Sen! It's nice to meet you. Welcome to ESH! I'm the site mod so if you have any questions feel free to get in touch with me!
    Jokette
    Jokette
    Visitor

Post by Jokette Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:21 pm

Awww, I doubt you're bad at making friends. You seem like a neat person. C: Hi, Sen, I'm Ali. C:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:04 pm