eleven stories high

Hello and welcome to eleven stories high. Please login to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eleven stories high

Hello and welcome to eleven stories high. Please login to continue.

eleven stories high

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

everybody listen

bossanovatron
    bossanovatron
    Visitor

everybody listen Empty everybody listen

Post by bossanovatron Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:33 pm

my name is bossanovatron. or stephen/stephene/stphn, i don't care what you call me as long as it's not stupid because i am very sensitive, also i don't know why my text is underlined now but i'll roll with it.

i live in a pretty cool place in California, so i go by PST incase you were wondering.

i like writing

i started going back to school this year, and i'm taking six classes starting TOMORROW which is a lot of credits, and i want to do better than last semester so my online time might actually be limited after today.

my roleplays have a lot of sex and drug references and i like it that way.

i recenetly quit smoking cigarettes, it was a resolution of convenience that i didn't officially make on the first of the year but since i haven't had one in weeks i'm going to say that i quit and try not to start again.

the beach and the woods are pretty cool. i'm not that outdoorsy but i dig the outdoors.

i also like grungy, dirty settings in my roleplays. i'm alright with a lot of weird stuff so if later i start looking for some partners don't worry about limits and what have you. but when you start smearing peanutbutter on my character and bringing in a dog to clean him up that's when i'm going to gag.

i love plotting things, and i'm not usually shy about it. my roleplays move a lot better with plots. constant plots

is the underline off? lol ok
    ಠ_ಠ
    i'm going to need some time to get used to this site lolz

i make fun of ginger kids, sorry if you fall under that category, it's a family tradition
    i'm very good at making Kidney Stones. it's kind of a special talent of mine.
    i'm excited for my birthday in about fifty days, but i get excited for anyone's birthday. birthday cakes is my favorite meal and i wish i could have it all the time. but only with buttercreme frosting.

'bossanovatron' has been my handle for almost two years because i'm uncreative. you might have seen me on gaia or some other sites. i'm easy to get along with as long as you are too. i won't rp with you if i don't like your attitude though, so if you want some of this you gotta impress!

end
    DanceInTheDark
    DanceInTheDark
    Newcomer

everybody listen Empty Re: everybody listen

Post by DanceInTheDark Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:47 pm

Welcome to ESH! I'm Alex, the site mod. If you'd like some help getting rid of the underline, let me know and I'll fix it for you. By the way, that emoticon's eyes are hysterical.

Question about the peanut butter: what if it's the character who licks it off instead of a dog? Because I'd be lying if I said that didn't sound like a pretty great idea... I mean, come on, sex and food, my two favorite things (I'm mostly kidding).
    jacq
    jacq
    Newcomer

Post by jacq Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:56 pm

Hi Stephen! Welcome!

You may call me jacq if you wish. I don't really have any other nicknames, but if you come up with one I'll gladly accept it.

Currently I'm pretty busy with roleplays, but if you are ever REALLY craving a roleplay and can't find anyone (which I doubt with this group) then hit me up. :3

Good luck with your classes!
    bossanovatron
    bossanovatron
    Visitor

Post by bossanovatron Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:01 pm

that depends, is it chunky or smooth?
    because i'm a very discerning individual, Alex.

i have quite a few roleplays going on elsewhere, but when i start looking for more you'll be one to know, jacq.
    DanceInTheDark
    DanceInTheDark
    Newcomer

Post by DanceInTheDark Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:04 pm

Well, I prefer smooth, but I suppose my character could have a different preference. (This conversation ends NOW XD)
    devil's trap
    devil's trap
    Newcomer

Post by devil's trap Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:26 pm

welcome! cat
    i'm emi. (:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:31 am