eleven stories high

Hello and welcome to eleven stories high. Please login to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eleven stories high

Hello and welcome to eleven stories high. Please login to continue.

eleven stories high

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

ahh, the fantastic feeling of acception.

Jokette
    Jokette
    Visitor

ahh, the fantastic feeling of acception. Empty ahh, the fantastic feeling of acception.

Post by Jokette Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:17 pm

I'm Ali. I live in St. George, Utah, and I am not Mormon. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with people who are, I'm just proud to be one of the original people in this state. I attend Tuacahn High School For The Preforming Arts, which, in my opinion, is the best school in the country. It was rated the top 5th in performing charter schools last year, so that helps to prove my point. My main focus is acting, but I'm also into singing, dancing and art. Writing is a side hobby, of course. I like to think I listen to good music. More popular bands would be My Chemical Romance and The Killers, underground sort of bands would be The Shanklin Freak Show and PlayRadioPlay! I've been told I have a song for everything. I could be given a topic and either improvise a song, or come up with one from the endless library of songs stored in my brain. Well, I can be honest in saying that I didn't look through any of the other introductions, so I'm not sure what else to mention about myself. I guess I should mention that I may be unattentive for a few days. I think I'm going insane. I'm not sure, though. C: Any questions, just ask. C: I'm not afraid of who I am.
    DanceInTheDark
    DanceInTheDark
    Newcomer

ahh, the fantastic feeling of acception. Empty Re: ahh, the fantastic feeling of acception.

Post by DanceInTheDark Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:24 pm

Ah, the warm, comforting embrace of insanity...

Welcome to ESH! I'm Alex, the site mod.
    saikami
    saikami
    Newcomer

ahh, the fantastic feeling of acception. Empty Re: ahh, the fantastic feeling of acception.

Post by saikami Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:52 am

We're all a little mad here. 8D

Welcome! I'm Sai. (:
    devil's trap
    devil's trap
    Newcomer

Post by devil's trap Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:36 pm

cat

welcome to esh. i'm emi! (:
    Jokette
    Jokette
    Visitor

Post by Jokette Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:39 pm

Hullo, all. C:
    This seems like a rad site, if I do say so myself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:38 pm