eleven stories high

Hello and welcome to eleven stories high. Please login to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eleven stories high

Hello and welcome to eleven stories high. Please login to continue.

eleven stories high

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Hullo?

MochaBerryTan
    MochaBerryTan
    Newcomer

Hullo? Empty Hullo?

Post by MochaBerryTan Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:40 am

Hello, my name is Natalie. You can call be Nat, or Mocha, which ever you prefer!

Hullo? 070

I suppose this page should really tell you more about me. Well,I like to roleplay. I mainly roleplay M//, though I don't limit myself to it. I live in the UK so I'll be in the GMT time-zone, but I don't mind roleplaying with anyone outside my time-zone; just means I have to be more patient!

I do try to reply as soon as possible when I'm in a long term roleplay with someone, especially if I am enjoying it, however you must realise that I cannot and do not spend twenty-four hours a day on the web. I find myself easily drowned by school work and especially around exam period I will warn you that I may not be as active, I also have a part-time job, social and family life to keep up with. But I do get on my laptop at least once a day to check e-mails, forums and do my photography work.

More about me? Oh really. I suppose. I am currently studying the three sciences: Biology, Chemistry and Physics along with photography. I am aiming to enter a London Medical school (hopefully Imperial). I work very hard towards this, so if I ever seem stressful its because I'm working too hard.I'm addicted to hair dye. My hair colour changes on average once a month, but I'm trying to limit it to every other month because my hair is seriously dying!! I love animals (especially reptiles and creepy crawlies), I'm also overly excited my chemicals and I have a morbid curiosity into pathology and how people figure out CoD's.

Did you know only half the population can actually smell cyanide? Isn't that exciting?

I'm so sad, lmao. If you catch me late at night I start saying really weird pseudo-philosophical stuff which is actually tosh.
    Also I'm actually dyslexic, I can spell things really ridiculously wrong and I can mess up grammar but it's not SO bad (my cousins have it a lot worse). I've got a tint on my laptop screen which is supposed to help it xD But I don't really know if it works, it gets worse late at night or if I'm stressed. So if I don't reply straight away (as in, in a day) then it could be because my spelling has died or because I can't read your post. If I can't make out one word it totally frustrates me.

I'll manage 8D Nice to meet you.
    Paige
    Paige
    Newcomer

Hullo? Empty Re: Hullo?

Post by Paige Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:28 am

Hey, I'm Paige and I have an affinity for CoD's and chemistry/biology. Physics? Well I'm currently not doing so hot in it, wanna help me? xDD Kidding. Science is my life, and I'm still a senior in high school but I really want to go to college for pharmacy or toxicology. A job in a pathology lab or crime lab is my life goal.

And the people that can smell cyanide say it smells like bitter almonds. ;D

Be my new best friend and share random science info with me?
    saikami
    saikami
    Newcomer

Post by saikami Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:36 am

Nice to meet you! (: I'm Sai, welcome to ESH. Into science stuff, eh? That's cool. <3 Physics is my favorite.
    DanceInTheDark
    DanceInTheDark
    Newcomer

Post by DanceInTheDark Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:16 am

Hey, Natalie! I'm Alex, the site mod. Welcome to ESH!
    MochaBerryTan
    MochaBerryTan
    Newcomer

Post by MochaBerryTan Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:44 am

Hey everyone, pleasure to meet you all!
    Yep, bitter almonds. It's because it's made from deep almond root. I was trying to figure out/research into what chemical property would require a gene and I think it's the triple carbon to nitrogen bond.

SO YES PAIGE, WE WILL BE BEST SCIENCE BUDDIES! I'm not too hot on physics, I try really hard but I can't really figure out what the question is asking most of the time. It's just practise practise practise with physics I think. C: Especially electricity and stuff like that, thankfully we're moving on to quantum physics and waves.

Yeah, I'm hoping to end up a pathologist but first you have to go through med school. I'm going to spend probably about 10 years of my life in university education xD I will come out of it...soo...so poor.

I've got a biology exam in two days, and I'm currently trying to figure out how to pronounce Sphygmomanometer. You think the g is silent?
    devil's trap
    devil's trap
    Newcomer

Post by devil's trap Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:20 pm

welcome! i'm emi.

i want to go to college for nursing, but i was thinking about doing medical examination. it's so great and interesting. it's either that wing, or marine biology. the ocean amuses me so.

cat

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:59 pm