eleven stories high

Hello and welcome to eleven stories high. Please login to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eleven stories high

Hello and welcome to eleven stories high. Please login to continue.

eleven stories high

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*sets out a trap baited with cookies* Don't worry...I'm safe...

jacq
    jacq
    Newcomer

*sets out a trap baited with cookies* Don't worry...I'm safe... Empty *sets out a trap baited with cookies* Don't worry...I'm safe...

Post by jacq Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:16 pm

JACQ!

So...I caught you! :3

Anywho...I'm Jacq, obviously. I love roleplaying, but I really do fancy the malexmale types of romance. I haven't done much femalexfemale loving, but I'm willing to work on it.

I'm 18 and a girl. I live in Indiana (where it's freaking cold right now!!!). Um...I would list all of the genres that I enjoy but that would take an eternity, so I'll just say that I could find enjoyment out of almost every forum section that is on the front page...yea.

I've recently started threads with Polaroid and Kagemonroe, so if you want to check those out you're more than welcome to. I'm still looking into starting others as well. Um, I guess I will give a little list of various genres that I play:

• Vampire (non-sparkly kind)- vampirexvampire, vampirexmortal, vampirexwerewolf, ect. I will say that I've never portrayed a werewolf before in one of these.
    • Medieval Fantasy - Like Lord of the Rings type stuff...elves and all that. :3
    • Angels and Demons - can be paired either angelxangel, angelxdemon, or mortal with either of those two.
    • Historical (regular or fantasy) - I really love Ancient Rome, so that could either be regular people or like gods and goddesses. The gods and goddesses could fit Greek as well, but I'm not as knowledgeable on it. That's what wikipedia is for I guess. :3 This also includes Brittish history, American history, and stuff like Epyptian history.
    • I really like stuff like the Mummy or Indiana Jones, so if we could do something like a historical fantasy deal like that...that'd be awesome.
    • Pirates - piratexpirate (any rank), pirate captainxstowaway ( = LOVE!!!), Brittish Naval officer (any rank)xpirate(any rank), ect.
    • Modern - boarding school, college, high school, city life, family (I haven't tried much within that, but it could be interesting I guess. :3), ect.
    • Movies and Books - um...suggest, and maybe I've seen/read it. :3, Harry Potter (I love playing characters like the Malfoys when they are school age...like 16 and up. So Draco, Lucius, and Scorpius. I'm also on the DracoxHarry bus...I can't help it. XD)
    • Anime and Manga - okay...hmm, well, I've read a lot of manga and seen a look of anime. Again suggest if I do not list what you like: Bleach (LOVE!!), Naruto, Kuroshitsuji aka Black Butler, Vassalord aka Bite of Blood, Ouran High School Host Club (again...LOVE!!), Fullmetal Alchemist, I've read a little of Vampire Knight, One Piece, Samurai Champloo, Hellsing, Yami no Matsuei aka Descendants of Darkness, and quite a few others...I just forget them. :3

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:10 am